Professional-quality artist's brushes are ideal for acrylic, watercolor, and other media!
- Set of 12 brushes includes a versatile range of shapes and sizes for fine detail work, broad-area coverage, and texturing.
- Set contains #2, #6, and #10 rounds. #14 angled shader. #8, #14, and #18 flats. #14 flat rake. #14 dagger. #2 fan. #8 and #14 filberts.
- Soft nylon bristles retain their shape through painting and cleaning.
- Double-crimped ferrules.
- Mid-length handles.
- For fine art and crafting alike!
- To care for brushes: Wet brush before first use to remove protective glue. Rinse brushes periodically as you work to prevent paint from drying on bristles. Lay flat or stand with bristles up to dry. Do not leave brushes standing in water or store with bristles down, as this will damage them. When you finish painting, wipe brushes with cloth or a paper towel and rinse with lukewarm water until water runs clear with no trace of paint. Some pigments may stain brushes, which does not otherwise damage them. Use a small amount of mild soap if needed.
- Brush set package measures 6-1/2'' wide x 9-1/2'' long x 1/2'' deep.