Peter Pauper Press, Inc
Size:9" x 12"
Specifically designed for finished artwork, professional quality Premium Drawing Pad features ultra-heavyweight paper with fine, even tooth.
- Thick 105 lb paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Ideal for dry media, including charcoal, graphite, Conte crayon, colored pencil, and chalk pastel.
- Fine paper texture resists graphite smudging.
- Paper may also be used for light watercolor and inkwash.
- Pages are micro-perforated for easy removal.
- Pad contains 24 sheets.
- Select 9'' x 12'' or 8" x 10".
- Thick backing board keeps pad flat for on-the-go drawing.
- Backing board and coated cover protect your drawings.
- Wire-o binding.
Pickup available at Main Location Usually ready in 4 hours
9" x 12"
Pickup available, usually ready in 4 hours
4700 Grand Avenue
Des Moines IA 50312
| Members only |
Members receive 10% off of books, jewelry, exhibition catalogues, and so much more.
To be considered an essential element of the community, the Des Moines Art Center must reflect the diversity of the place in which we live and work together. Museums tell and record the stories of humanity, and with an eye towards equity and inclusion, we live up to the standards of our mission and the expectations of our audience.